Students will be immersed in our city’s past as they practice their map-reading skills to lead us to the treasure at the end of the tour! We will look at why people lived near this…
- 15 students or more to qualify for group rates
- Discount rates for Title 1 Schools.
- All school staff are free. 1 chaperone per 10 kids free. Any additional chaperone $5.
- Prices and length vary depending on grade level ( 1 – 2 hours )
- Max Group Size: 25 People
- Rate: $200 covers the entire Group
For large groups of kids: we break kids into smaller groups and rotate groups through activities:
(Example schedule for 75 kids. Length, start times and group sizes are flexible.)
|Times||Group A||Group B||Group C|
|9:00-10:30am||Tour||Scavenger Hunt||Other Activity
|10:45am-12:15pm||Other Activity||Tour||Scavenger Hunt|
|12:30pm-1:45pm||Scavenger Hunt||Other Activity||Tour|
Other activities for in between times: visit a museum, eat beignets or lunch in Jackson Square, go to the French Market…
Eating options for Large Groups
Court Tavern Po’boys
Court Tavern Po-Boys, the casual sister restaurant of the famous historic Court of Two Sisters, is the perfect introduction to New Orleans style po-boys and Creole dishes in a laid-back setting. Conveniently located in the heart of the French Quarter, visitors can indulge in Court Tavern Po-Boys’ cost-friendly counter service lunch and dinner menu including red beans, jambalaya, seafood gumbo, muffulettas and more!