Students will be immersed in our city’s past as they practice their map-reading skills to lead us to the treasure at the end of the tour! We will look at why people lived near this…
A Time to Remember
Rapidly changing technology, evolving settlement patterns, lucrative land use and an economy dependent on slavery combined to create our bustling, complex city of the 19th century.
This field trip will definitely make the 19th century a time to remember!
- Use and follow maps to identify and locate various landforms and waterways and humans use and modify them.
- Use primary and secondary sources and timelines to understand the past
- Compare and contrast the past and present (culture, lifestyle, technology)
- Discount rates for Title I schools.
- 15 students or more to qualify for group rates
- All school staff free. 1 chaperone per 10 kids free. Any additional chaperone $5.
- Scavenger Hunts Available for purchase